Wednesday, April 30, 2014
Ahhh it's already the end of April! This month has been the absolute best. I've had so many exciting opportunities and adventures. It's also the first time, in quite a long time, I feel unbelievably happy and like I've accomplished a lot. I've made so many new friends, rekindled old friendships, and have been receiving a lot of gorgeous items from some really amazing sponsors (appearing soon on my blog!). April has been a breath of fresh air for me, and the perfect time to focus on what I really want to do and surround myself with all of these different and positive experiences . Here are a few pictures posted in April from my Instagram. Follow my adventures on IG here.
Starting from the left:
1. My beautiful friend Jade did my nails this week--mint green with yin yang designs. I'm loving them!!
2. A couple days ago I saw M.I.A. in Pittsburgh!! I've been wanting to see her in concert for so long and I'm stoked I finally was able to.
3. Playing around with the sunshine coming through my bedroom window.
4. This was probably the best day of April...my younger sister Corrina came to visit me in Pittsburgh! She was giving me a piggyback ride (typical) and tried to do a squat with me on her back and we both fell. Oooops.
5. Some days you just need to come home from work or your busy schedule and take a hot bath with a bath tub tea bag. This one is my favorite. I forget the scent but it smells divine and it has these cute rose buds in the mix.
6. It's Spring time! So clearly that means rain rain rain and Wellies all the time.
7. This is my roommate's dog Nico. He's an Alaskan Klee Kai and dreadfully adorable.
8. One of my favorite things to do on a warm evening is to sit outside with a tea or coffee and read for awhile. This book is called Beware of Pity by Stefan Zweig and it's soooooo good! Wes Anderson's film Grand Budapest Hotel was inspired by the writings of Stefan Zweig, if you enjoyed that you should check this novel out!
9. I did a collaboration with my friend Carl Bajanas this past month. It's one of my favorite photo shoots to date! You can check out the full blog post here
Thanks for checking in!! I hope you all had a lovely month!